Friday, July 23, 2010

10 Silly Things I Do

This idea came from Trish at Me and My Boys blog. 
1)  I sleep on the side of the bed away from the door.  It doesn't matter if it is the left or right, just so a burgler would get Phillip first.  I know, that is mean! 
2)  I start drying my hair on each side, then flip my hair over and dry the underneath. 
3)  I sleep better on my right side...probably why my hair is thinner on that side. 
4)  I prefer to wear shoes
5)  I like my silverware put in the drawer straight and neat but never get it that way anymore as the boys put the silverware away. 
6)  I know if I don't have every sheet and blanket on me
7)  I arrange my silverware at a resturant in it's proper place around the plate, if they come rolled up in a napkin
8)  I eat popsicles like others drink water (quoted by Phil)
9)  I like to set on the left side of the couch and hate it when someone is in that spot. 
10)  I usually set with my feet to the right side of me or one foot under my other leg.

No comments: